3D2N KUALA LUMPUR PACKAGE
(Land arrangement only)
Travel period: Until December 15, 2019
(except Dec. 21, 2018 – Jan. 4, 2019 Christmas Season, Chinese New Year, and Holidays)
Price per person: Php 3, 750.00
Hotel: Alpha Genesis Hotel (3-star hotel)
* Other hotels are available by request
Note: Additional P900/person for Special Transfers (10:00pm – 7:00am) and P1,100/person for Foreign Passport holders
- 3D2N Hotel Accommodation (no window) with daily breakfast
- Round trip Airport Transfers – SIC (8:00am-10:00pm)
- Day 1: Arrival, Meet & transfer to hotel
- Day 2: Breakfast, free time or join optional tours
- Day 3: Breakfast, Hotel check-out then transfer to the airport for the return flight
- Malaysia Federal Tourism Tax NOT included RM10/room/night to be settled upon check-in.
- Rate is not valid on Holy Week and Holidays
- Room rate is based on the cheapest room category hotel check-in is 3:00 pm and check-out is 12:00 pm
- Rate is valid for Filipino passport holders only
Optional tour can arrange 2weeks prior the travel date
- Country Side and Batu Caves Tour (8:30am-12:00pm or 1:30pm-5:00pm)
- Our first stop at the Royal Selangor Pewter will feature the largest and most modern pewter factory in the world, reputed internationally for its high quality and craftsmanship. Next, we stop at Batik Factory – see how Batik is designed and printed. Our last stop will be at the limestone hills of Batu Caves that comprises three caverns and several smaller caves. It is the shrine of Lord Murugah, a Hindu deity – a flight of 272 steps leads up to the temple cave. Another cave, called the museum cave, is filled with images of deities and murals depicting scenes from the Hindu scriptures.
- Genting Highlands (include 1 way cable car) (8:30am-5:00pm)
- Amidst the freshness of cool, crisp mountain air about 6,000 feet above sea level, lies Malaysia’s only casino resort. Stop at cable car station and take a skyway cable car ride, with a sky above you and a tropical rainforest below, ride up to the hilltop on the longest and fastest cable car in Southeast Asia. Fringed by one of the oldest tropical jungles in the world, you can try your luck at Blackjack, Keno, Roulette or a host of other casino games.
- Putrajaya & Agricultural Park Tour (4hrs. tour)
- The journey from Kuala Lumpur to Putra Jaya takes approximately 50 minutes via the highway. Our first stop will be Taman Warisan or Agricultural Heritage Park – a living museum for mango, rubber, cocoa, palm oil, durian, jackfruit, herbs and etc. A demonstration of the entire rubber-manufacturing process from the time it is tapped and churned out as fully smoked sheets will be shown during the tour. Next, proceed to Putra Jaya Government Centre, there are numerous new government complexes located in this new township. The most imposing structure in Putrajaya is the thin pinkish Putra Mosque. Standing beside Dataran Putra and facing the Putrajaya Lake, it incorporates architectural elements from Turkestan, Kazakhstan, and Morocco. Another eye-catching building is the Prime Minister’s office – Putra Perdana. Other interesting places are Putra Bridge, Prime Minister’s residence.
- Sunway Lagoon Theme Park (05 parks, Day Trip)
- Spanning over 80 acres, Sunway Lagoon draws fun seekers from all over with its reputation as a theme lands, each boasting their own exciting attractions. There are Adventure Park, Wild Wild West Water Park, Surf Beach, and Elephant Walk. A place where you will take home more than just memories. The Lagoon’s mascot, captain quack, walks around the entire Lagoon spreading his contagious energy and merriment to the visitors, while they enjoy the daily shows and many exciting activities.
- Historical Malacca Tour (8hrs. tour)
- Remember Malacca, where it all began. It takes approximately 2 hours to reach the old historical city, with a short refreshment stop. The history of Peninsular Malaysia is said to have begun here, the greatest seaport where the Portuguese, Dutch and English tool turns to capture this once powerful and prosperous trading post.
PLACE OF INTEREST:
St.Peter’s Church – Roman Catholic Church build in 1710 (Visit Stop)
Portuguese Settlement (Photo Stop)
Dutch Square – Stadhuys/Christ Church/Queen Victoria Fountain (Visit Stop)
Old Malacca Town – Jonker Street
Ruins of St. Paul’s Hill – A’Famosa
Kuala Lumpur Night Tour + KL Tower Ticket (4hrs tour PM Tour)
A tour to the open-air bazaar of Chinatown, strolls through its popular night markets; where the locals engage in hectic bargaining for merchandise spread across the street. Visit Sri Maha Mariamman Hindu Temple-the smell of burning jasmine, intricately carved deities and the mystical aura combine to give you a lasting impression of this religion. Later proceed to KL Tower (visit stop with entrance).
Sunway Lost World of Tambun
Lost World Of Tambun is Malaysia’s premiere action and adventure family holiday destination.
A wholesome family experience awaits you behind our majestic walls with everything you could possibly want from amusement park rides to eco-adventure thrills!
Inclusive of Meal coupon (worth RM 30.00 per person), LWOT entrance (access to Water Park, Amusement Park, Tiger Valley, Tin Valley, Petting Zoo)
ALL RATES/ITINERARY ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE