3D2N Puerto Princesa Tour Package
(Land Arrangement Only)
Travel Period: Until Dec 15, 2019
(except Festivals, Christmas Season, Chinese New Year and Holy Week)
Price starts at: Php 1,300.00
Hotel: Casitas Az de Pension (2-star hotel)
* Other hotels are also available for quotation
- 3D2N Hotel Accommodation with breakfast
- Round trip Transfers (PPS Airport – Hotel – PPS Airport)
- Important Note: The room rate is based on the cheapest room category hotel check-in is 2:00 pm and check-out is 12:00 pm. / NO SIC airport transfer from 10:00 pm to 6:00 am, the special transfer is subject for quotation
- Day 1: Arrival at Puerto Princesa Airport, meet by tour coordinator then transfer to hotel for check-in
- Day 2: Breakfast, free time or join optional tours
- Day 3: Breakfast, hotel check-out, transfer to the airport for the return flight
- IMMACULATE CONCEPTION CATHEDRAL – Located along the Rizal Avenue, Barangay Liwanag, this historical landmark celebrated the first mass in Puerto Princesa in 1872 where a Spanish expedition proclaimed the Immaculate Conception of Mary as the Patroness of Puerto Princesa. One of the famous tourist destinations in the city, the blue-colored cathedral with its pointed symmetrical arches has a touched of Gothic craftsmanship style in which reminds you of the Medieval Europe era.
- PLAZA CUARTEL – The Philippines was a major player in the Pacific Theater of World War 2. Thus, it is not really surprising that many remnants of the Great War remain. Dark, bleak remnants that remind us of untold suffering and horrible destruction. Remnants that remind us of the costly sacrifice that our warriors suffered to preserve our freedom. Despite the gloomy history of the place, Plaza Cuartel has become a popular haven for the locals. The plaza is designed as a classic, verdant Pinoy-style park that can be seen in many towns and cities nationwide. Large trees provide cool shade for those who want to seek refuge from the burning tropical sun.
- THE BAYWALK – From Plaza Cuartel, we went on to the last stop of our city tour, the Puerto Princesa Baywalk where locals and tourists can witness beautiful sunsets while relaxing on top of the dikes, jogging around its pathways, chatting with friends, having a drinking spree, or eating dinner. Just look at the place. It’s brimming with activity!
- CROCODILE FARM – Formerly known as Crocodile Farming Institute, this Puerto Princesa destination is not just a popular tourist attraction but also a research center for conservation and further studies of Palawan’s endangered species including crocodiles. That said, crocodiles ain’t the only animals here. There is a mini-zoo here that houses several species of mammals, reptiles, and birds.
- MITRA’S RANCH – Owned by the family of the late Senator Ramon Mitra, this is a popular tourist destination. Located in Sta Monica Heights, this piece of paradise offers a stunning view of Puerto Princesa City. There is a view deck on top of the hill and it’s open to everyone who wants to have a relaxing time.
- BAKER’S HILL – Another popular destination in Sta Monica Heights is the Baker’s Hill. Although the site is actually a theme park, Baker’s Hill is most famous for the baked goodies they offer at a very reasonable price. That’s expected because it really started out as a small bakery and then later expanded to become a park. If you want to buy pasalubong, you might want to drop by this place. They offer all sorts of food products — cashew nuts, hopia, brownies. There are also some restaurants in the area.
- BINUATAN AND SOUVENIR SHOP – “Binuatan Creations” is a well-known handicraft shop that manufactures handloom woven products maximizing Palawan’s indigenous fibers. “Binuatan Creations Handloom Weaving products” include key chains, bags, handy bags, notepads, wallets, coin purse, hats, curtains, placemats, table runners, wall finishing & window blinds, split curtain, arranged grass flowers and slippers. These are the products that you need to check if you are going to travel to Puerto Princesa. Just beside the production area is the showroom/the store wherein the final products are displayed and ready to sell. Once you enter the store, you need to leave your sleepers outside; the store is like a wooden native small room. Inside you will get amazed by the various products that are available, very colorful and very beautiful products that I’m pretty sure you’ll get tempted to buy.
FIREFLY WATCHING AND STARGAZING
- Firefly Watching is another exciting experience in Palawan.
- Taking place just before dusk, this tour allows you to get closer to nature and, in particular, the dazzling and flickering insects known as “Fireflies” or “Lighting Bugs”
- Starfish Island has the greatest population of Star Fish (Sea Stars) in all of Palawan, as evident in its name. Symmetric five-armed orange Star Fish are the most abundant type in the area but you may be lucky to spot other varieties.
- Luli Island is actually a short term for “Lulubog – Lilitaw”, which means Sink & Rise, which is what the Island does; at high tide, the island disappears and at low tide, it reappears.
PUERTO PRINCESA UNDERGROUND RIVER TOUR
- Travel by boat, through a massive cave on the longest underground river in the world.
- Declared by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site.
- See hundreds of bats, (close your mouth when looking up at the bats) giant monitor lizards, monkeys, python, sea snakes and other wildlife. An ECO-TOURISM adventure.
- Estrella Falls is located at the foot of Mount Victoria, in a Municipal Park, approximately 2 hours from central Puerto Princesa. Estrella is a Twin Waterfall located within a forest, known for its fauna and flora, offering cool water pools and shaded areas.
- This tour is ideal for people who wish to get away from the City and to enjoy the forests, which this area of Palawan is known for. The area is great for horticulturists or photographers as there is an abundance of Orchids, Pitcher Plants and Ferns.
- Pack a swimming costume and enjoy a day of lazing by natural water pools and stunning surroundings.
- Optional tours can be booked at least 1 week prior to travel date.
- ALL RATES ARE STILL SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE⁉